Zoning & Land Use

Zoning & Land Use

Marijuana Business Lawyers

Local governments often limit where cannabis businesses can be located through their zoning ordinances. While the zoning code might seem like a permanent obstruction, individual properties and even whole neighborhoods can be rezoned by submitting a petition. Let our experienced attorneys work with local government to rezone your property or receive a variance from local zoning ordinances.

Free initial consultations are available for potential clients: Call (888) 458-0991

Help Your Business Grow

To speak to a member from our firm about your case, call us at (888) 458-0991 or fill out the form.

  • Background in the drug enforcement arena

    <b>Background</b> in the drug enforcement arena
  • Offering more than 10 years of experience in the mj industry

    Offering more than <b>10 years</b> of experience in the mj industry
  • Close relationships with state & local officials

    Close <b>relationships</b> with state & local officials
  • We produce results

    We <b>produce</b> results