Mr. Nagel practiced as a C.P.A. with Deloitte & Touche in Dallas, Texas,
and returned to Deloitte Consulting specializing in SEC reporting, white-collar
crime, and shareholder derivative lawsuits in Los Angeles, California.
Mr. Nagel clerked for the Honorable Judge Steven R. Plotkin in the 5th
Appellate Court in New Orleans, Louisiana. Mr. Nagel is admitted to the
Colorado Bar, Texas Bar, and is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Texas.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Nagel has practiced extensively in the marijuana industry since 2009,
with experience in an array of areas affecting the cannabis industry,
- corporate structuring and operations, real estate, intellectual property,
- joint venture, deal documentation, private placements/investor relations,
- licensing, rules and regulations, statutory authority, compliance,
- legislative and governmental relations, city, county, and state,
- litigation involving IP infringement, partnership disputes and enforcement
appeal related to pesticides, testing
States of Current Practice Colorado, Texas, and General Counsel services in other jurisdictions