Mr. Nagel practiced as a C.P.A. with Deloitte & Touche in Dallas, Texas,
and returned to Deloitte Consulting specializing in SEC reporting, white-collar
crime, and shareholder derivative lawsuits in Los Angeles, California.
Mr. Nagel clerked for the Honorable Judge Steven R. Plotkin in the 5th
Appellate Court in New Orleans, Louisiana. Mr. Nagel is admitted to the
Colorado Bar, Texas Bar, and is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Texas.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Nagel has practiced in the marijuana industry since 2010, with experience
in an array of areas affecting the cannabis industry, including:
- corporate operations, real estate, licensing, intellectual property,
- joint venture, deal documentation, private placements/investor relations,
- licensing, rules and regulation, statutory authority, compliance,
- legislative and governmental relations, city, county, and state,
- litigation involving IP infringement, partnership and enforcement appeal, and
- the ethics of practicing law in the MJ industry.
States of Current Practice Colorado, Nevada, Texas.